Yellow / Oxford Stripe Classic Umbrella
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock
Crafted from a single piece of Maple Wood, the Yellow and Oxford Stripe Classic Umbrella echos the infamous yellow fisherman slicker. Protecting the ocean, the yellow fabric is made from recycled water bottles which are carefully crafted into fine yarns and woven into a canopy. Contrasted with a blue and white Oxford Stripe interior this solid stick umbrella will protect you from the elements whilst protecting them at the same time.
- Bright Yellow Exterior and Woven Oxford Stripe interior [Double Layer]
- Combined Maple wood shaft & handle with etched London Undercover logo
- Signature Orange runner fabric
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"