Navy Constellation Classic Umbrella
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock
The majority of the 36 constellations found in the northern celestial hemisphere are based on the Greek constellations, first catalogued by the astronomer Ptolemy in the 2nd century. Many of them are associated with Greek myths and legends. Most of the Greek constellations, including the constellations of the zodiac, have a much longer history, going back to Babylonian times and some even to the Late Bronze Age. Throughout history, names and mythical stories have been attributed to the star patterns in the night sky.
Now available as part of our Classic range, hand crafted from a single piece of Dark Brown Maple Wood. Made with a steel frame with metal runner.
- Solid Dark Navy Exterior and Constellation Interior [Double Layer]
- Solid Maple Wood stick with etched London Undercover logo
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"