Navy & Japanese Wave Classic Umbrella
The Wave Telescopic Umbrella takes it's cue from the iconic Japanese Seigaiha pattern. It's use on clothing dates back to the 6th Century. The layers of concentric circles in the deign creates a wave like pattern which represents surges of good luck. It also signifies power and resilience.
- Dark Navy Exterior and Japanese Wave interior [Double Layer]
- Solid Maple Wood stick with etched London Undercover logo
- Signature Orange runner fabric
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"