Black / Black & White Houndstooth Classic Umbrella
Houndstooth was purportedly first created in Scotland to avoid fights between clans. Although the neutral monochrome pattern really came into its own during the 1930s when it appeared in an article in Vogue Magazine entitled 'H.R.H started it'. The piece featured images of The Prince of Wales sporting a woven Houndstooth suit. It has been a staple ever since.
This Black & White Houndstooth repurposed here on the underside of a sophisticated Black Solid Stick Umbrella. Classic and understated.
- Black Exterior and Houndstooth interior [Double Layer]
- Solid Maple Wood stick with etched London Undercover logo
- Signature Orange runner fabric
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"