Navy & Black Watch Tartan Classic Umbrella
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock
Black Watch Tartan takes its name from the 17th Century militia who policed 'The Black Trade' in cattle smuggling. The Black Watch became the first Highland regiment of the British Army when raised by the Duke of Argyll in 1730. The tartan is still used today by several military units in the commonwealth and can be found on the interior of our classic, solid stick umbrella.
- Combined Maple wood shaft & handle with etched London Undercover logo.
- Black Watch Tartan interior with orange runner fabric
- Made using recycled materials.
- 70% Recycled Aluminium Frame / 100% Recycled PET Fabric.
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"
NB: The colour of the wood is lighter in current production.