Navy & Black Watch Tartan Classic Umbrella
Black Watch Tartan takes its name from the 17th Century militia who policed 'The Black Trade' in cattle smuggling. The Black Watch became the first Highland regiment of the British Army when raised by the Duke of Argyll in 1730. The tartan is still used today by several military units in the commonwealth and can be found on the interior of our classic, solid stick umbrella.
NB: The colour of the wood is slightly lighter in current production than images above.
- Dark Navy Exterior and Black Watch Tartan interior [Double Layer]
- Solid Maple Wood stick with etched London Undercover logo
- Signature Orange runner fabric
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"
- 0.5 kg