Navy / Polka Dot Classic Umbrella
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock
Crafted from a single piece of Maple Wood, the Navy and Polka Dot Classic Umbrella is a wise investment. Perfect for both formal and informal occasions, the Polka Dot has been a staple in British history since the 18th Century. Polka Dots are smartest when subtle and that's what makes this umbrella a cut above the rest, making a humble appearance beneath a Dark Navy exterior. The fabric on this elegant solid stick umbrella is made from recycled water bottles, carefully crafted into fine yarns and woven into the canopy.
- Dark Navy Exterior and Navy and White Polka Dot Interior [Double Layer]
- Combined Maple wood shaft & handle with etched London Undercover logo
- Signature Orange runner fabric
- Woven loop-folded London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"